I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for a Health Care Assistant with experience in a Mental Health setting. We need HCA's to work for an NHS Trust in the South West London area on an ADHOC basis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Ensure the patients individual needs are being met
* Delivering high quality, patient centred care
* Implementing the patient care plan
* Accurate recording and monitoring
MSI offer our HCA's the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Free basic life support training
* Moving & handling training
* Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum of 6 months experience in a NHS or private UK hospital
* MAPA Training (we can arrange for training to be undertaken)
* Valid DBS
* Immunisation record