I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary: £18000- £20000 + benefits
Our client is a provider of a domiciliary care service enabling the very best live in care for children and adults with complex health needs and physical disabilities, including high level spinal cord injury, and progressive and neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, and Muscular Dystrophy.
They are looking for an enthusiastic In house Recruiter to work as part of an existing recruitment team working to recruit Care Assistants to support their clients to live independently at home.
· To generate the required quantity and quality of applicants for the Personal Care Assistant (PA) role to meet live out and complex care business demands.
· Design appropriate advertisements for the PA positions
· Manage the posting and placement of these advertisements in both electronic and print media where appropriate
· Receive all initial enquiries for live-out work and undertake basic screening of applicants
· Receive all applications and undertake initial telephone interviewing
· Ensure all PA applications received are processed accurately according to the recruitment procedures
· Arrange attendance at interviews for suitable candidates, either face to face or via Skype and carry out all necessary paperwork checks
· Arrange local interviews, ensuring suitable venues
· Work closely with other members of Recruitment team ensuring sharing of best practice; support and holiday cover
· Support the Live in recruitment team as required
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent customer service skills
* Computer literate
* Ability to prioritise own workload and pay attention to detail
* Ability to work in a busy office environment and as part of a team
* Passion to work in the Care Industry
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9am -5.30pm, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Good benefits package, attractive basic, ongoing training
£ 20000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Recruitment Consultant - Earn Over £ [... Click Apply...] in Year 3Are you looking to kick start a successful career where the focu...