I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a PART time role for 20 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This position is a for a fixed term period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Chartered Physiotherapist.
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring excellent patient care at all times.
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Swindon Location: Swindon Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Experienced Physi...
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...