Senior Medical Scientist in Blood Transfusion,
required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a prestigious, JCI-accredited hospital, based in Galway City. This hospital is committed to high-quality care, developing a culture of safety for patients, visitors, and is a leader in continuous compliance with exacting standards.
As Senior Medical Scientist, you will be involved in the organisation and co-ordination of the Blood Transfusion services, the implementation and maintenance of a quality management system in Blood Transfusion, co-ordinating departmental training and organisation of the rota, ensuring that all samples are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures, amongst other duties.
This is a full-time, permanent post. Key Requirements:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science - only ACSLM-approved degrees can be considered
- Possess Fellowship of the ACSLM or be eligible for Fellowship
- Minimum 5 years post graduate Medical Scientist experience in Blood Transfusion
- Minimum 2-3 years Senior Medical Scientist experience is desirable
- Experience in the management and development of LIS in a Blood Transfusion laboratory is desirable
- Flexibility in work practice
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at Apply
or call Apply
to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.