Ultrasound Clinical Specialist,
required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a prestigious, JCI-accredited hospital, based in Galway City. This hospital is committed to high-quality care, developing a culture of safety for patients, visitors, and is a leader in continuous compliance with exacting standards.
The Radiology Department provides state-of-the art diagnostic imaging technology in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
As Clinical Specialist in Ultrasound, you will be performing all ultrasound procedures, including abdominal/gynaecological/obstetric (dating) and vascular, as well as issuing written reports, detailing findings of these examinations. You will also be responsible for the supervision and training of staff members in the performance of ultrasound scans.
You will also be required to perform on-call duties as assigned to meet department needs.
This is a full time, permanent role with excellent salary and benefits offered to the selected candidate. Key Requirements:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Higher Diploma/MSc in Ultrasound is essential
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience working in a broad range of Ultrasound examinations
- CORU registration is essential
- Have proven clinical, leadership and customer care skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, or discuss further, please send an up to date copy of your CV, to Robyn at Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.