I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Kings Lynn £8.00-£11.50 per hour
Flexible Full and Part Time Work Available
Better Healthcare is a specialised Healthcare recruitment agency supporting clients across the UK. We are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide high levels of care and have a true passion to making a difference to vulnerable adult's lives within nursing and residential establishments within the Kings Lynn area.
* Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
* Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
* Promoting choice and independence.
* To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
* Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
* Minimum of 6 months experience either paid or unpaid providing care or support to vulnerable people.
* Possess excellent people skills.
* Have a passion for the healthcare sector
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
* Have great communication skills.
* Training certificates for mandatory training (within the last 12 months)
* DBS on the up to date service
* Healthcare related NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualifications
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Weekly pay via BACS
* Ongoing training & development
* Holiday Pay
* Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
* Recommend a friend scheme.