I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are seeking a committed and experienced Pharmacist to join our client's busy Hospital Pharmacy at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Ashford, Kent.
This role is initially offered on a one year fixed-term contract basis.
The Ashford site is the first hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 20 en-suite rooms and 10 Day Care beds
- 9 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites
- 3 Theatres and Endoscopy suite
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
- A full Hospital Inpatient and Outpatient Pharmacy service
Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPhC .
Current or recent Hospital experience of at least one year.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Pharmacy Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our clinical understanding of the Pharmacist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.