I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Hope this finds you well.
As discussed please see below which will give you a glimpse of Promedical.
We have jobs for Doctors across all Grades & Specialties with excellent rates in all across the UK.
We are an established and framework-approved healthcare recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions to Doctors across the UK and Northern Ireland. ProMedical, founded in 2007, has overhauled the entire recruitment process to make it more effective and efficient for our Doctors to work for our agency. Our mission is to speed up the hiring process and ensure our Doctors can access the best jobs through innovative technology.
At ProMedical, we take pride in providing the best possible service to our Doctors and ensuring you have all the tools required to provide the best possible care to your patients.
Benefits of Working with ProMedical:
• Experienced and designated Recruitment Consultant
• We are contracted with 95% of the NHS hospitals across the UK
• Access to NHS Hospitals across the UK and Northern Ireland
• We receive 1,000s of new shifts / positions for Doctors daily
• Exceptional pay rates for Doctors
• Extended hours of service:
o Office Hours:
o 07:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday
o 08:00 to 20:00 Saturday
o 08:00 to 17:30 Sunday
• On-call service outside of office hours
• Access to innovative technology designed to improve user experience for our Doctors:
• Manage your compliance with confidence using our online platform
• Submit your availability online and we will match you with suitable opportunities. Simple!
• View 1,000s of Doctors Jobs on our online platform on daily basis
• Apply for Doctors jobs on our online platform
• Track your applications with our online platform
• Keep up with industry news, infobites, announcements and more
• Online “Live Chat” for 24/7 support
• Experienced and designated Compliance Officer
• Quick and easy Registration and Compliance process
• Mandatory Training
• Life Support Training
• DBS Applications
• Appraisal support
• Revalidation Support
• Referral Programme
We look forward to receiving your application and helping you get the most out of agency opportunities.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Paramedic ECPs for UCC Triage, streaming and treatment, Central London, up to £51.50/hrOur client operates prestigious central Lond...
£ 34 Per hourFull timeBankChelmsford, Essex, England
Paramedic for acute and pre-hospital NHS shifts, EssexWe are working in partnership with key NHS Acute, Emergency and Ambulance tru...
£ 34 Per hourFull timeBankSouthend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Paramedic for acute and pre-hospital NHS shifts, SouthendWe are working in partnership with key NHS Acute, Emergency and Ambulance ...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSouthend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Southend-on-Sea Location: Southend-on-Sea Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 E...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Slough Location: Slough Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physiot...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Islington Location: Islington Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced P...