I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
JustPhysio are recruiting for a Band 5/6 MSK Physiotherapist to work in a private practice in Hertfordshire.
Band 5/6 MSK Physiotherapist
Full time preferably
Salary - £23k-£28k DOE
JustPhysio are recruiting for a Band 5/6 MSK Physiotherapist to work with our lovely client based in Hertfordshire.
The opportunity has arisen for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our friendly private Physiotherapy clinic in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire. We provide hands on Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, to treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries. We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and look forward to welcoming a caring and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to our growing team!
- To confidently assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions, using evidence based practice.
- To explain and discuss the diagnosis and treatment plan with patients, ensuring they are actively involved in their management.
- To record notes on an electronic system and maintain the client caseload.
- To work independently and also within the team, to ensure patient's continually receive a high quality service.
- To organise and manage a caseload of patients and liaise with team members as required.
- To liaise with doctors / consultants or other health professionals as required, regarding referrals.
- To be actively involved in CPD and represent the company at events or informative talks as required.
- Must be friendly with good communication skills - able to build a strong rapport and trusting relationship with clients.
- Keen to continue to learn and develop as a professional, with up to date CPD.
- Pro-active and motivated work ethic.
- Organised, with good time management skills in order to manage and prioritise workload.
- Good anatomy / physiology knowledge and manual therapy skills.
- Excellent working environment with private treatment / consultation rooms for each therapist and client.
- In house CPD and inservice training, delivered by an experienced MSK Physiotherapist.
- Opportunity to work within a friendly, knowledgable and supportive team.
- CPD funding for external courses
- Competitive pay in line with experience.
- Potential for growth and promotion within the clinic.
- Full or part time hours negotiable for the right candidate (to include day and evening hours).
- Fully qualified with Physiotherapy BSC HONS Degree
- HCPC and CSP registered
- Friendly and motivated
- Acupuncture / dry needling qualification (or keen to do the course)
- Experience in treating private Musculoskeletal patients
This really is a fantastic opportunity .
If you are interested in this role, please call Alison on Apply
£ 44500 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Key Skills: Holistic Assessments, Report Writing, Time Management, Customer Service Benefits: Gym membership, Private Medical Insur...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
£ 44,500 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentCamden, London, Greater London, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? With the opportunity to work with Neuro patients for £43...