I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Level 3 HCA in surgical nursing environment.
* Holding a caring and professional nature.
* Drive and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work in a team, and using own initiative.
* Punctual and reliable
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Previous experience in a Healthcare Assistant role.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
* Experience working on a fast paced day case ward.
* Care Certificate
* NVQ Level 3 in healthcare, or apprentice in senior healthcare
Duties of this role include:
* To work as an integral part of the nursing and Multi-disciplinary team, under the director of a Registered Practitioner.
* Providing a high standard of patient centred care, meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues. Working within the multi-disciplinary team to deliver care, maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
* Demonstrate competence in the role of Healthcare Assistant within the scope of your working areas.
* Work alongside multi-disciplinary team to provide safe and high quality care provision for patients.
* Guide, buddy or mentor junior members of the team.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.