I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior 2 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a PART time role for 18.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
The candidate must be will work with an enthusiastic team who support a busy department providing a service to Self Referral patients, Outpatient Department and Inpatient Ward. There is an opportunity to gain experience in all orthopaedic and spinal specialities and other relevant specialities.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Chartered Physiotherapist
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Requirement to maintain current service to all patients and support pre-assessment pathway prior to admission with effective postoperative follow up.
* Opportunity to support patient pre and post operative classes enhancing patient care.
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
For this position BMI Healthcare offers a maximum salary of up to £32,67.70 per annum with an actual salary of £16,118.04
We also offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankReading, Berkshire, England
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - ReadingStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fee reim...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankFareham, Hampshire, England
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - FarehamStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fee reim...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
The Role- We are actively seeking Physiotherapists (HCPC Registered) with at least 1 year’s experience. This role will appeal to nu...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankVentnor, Isle of Wight, England
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - Isle of WightStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fe...