I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£41,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently requires an experienced Senior Radiographer to work in their hospital in Worthing.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of £41,000
• Private Healthcare
• A private pension scheme and life insurance
• Childcare vouchers
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have successfully completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• HCPC registered practitioner
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, including in general, ward and theatre radiography, CT and MRI scanning and Arteriography/interventional radiography, Urodynamics and Nuclear Medicine
• Ideally you will have a recognised mammography qualification and will have a certificate of competence in administering intravenous injections
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
£ 36,000 - 38,500 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Staff Nurse, PACU - Brand New Surgical Hospital £36,000 - £38,500 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket Loan F...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankReading, Berkshire, England
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - Portsmouth Starting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fee ...