I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Doctor (General Practitioner with Aviation Medicine Qualification)
Doctor (General Practitioner with Av Med) - Essential Requirements:
• General Practitioners must be registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) both on the main register and on the GMC GP Register without Restrictions
• Diploma in Aviation Medicine or have completed the RAF Military Aviation Medicine Examiner (MAME) Course
• Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP)
• Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
Doctor (General Practitioner with Av Med) - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Doctor (General Practitioner with Av Med) – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
• Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• As a Designated Body we offer our doctors a low cost RO service with full support with appraisals and revalidation
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timeBankLincoln, Lincolnshire, England
SHO Emergency Medicine – Initial 3 month booking with possibility of extension c £75,000 pa My client a leading teaching hospital i...
£ 120000 - 120000 Per yearFull timeBankLincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Specialist Registrar Emergency Medicine– 12 month Booking Lincoln c£ [... Click Apply...] paMy client, a leading teaching hospital ...