I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in orthopaedics is required to work in a leading private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
Details of this Senior MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £36,000
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, with your caseload including a diverse range of MSK conditions, including post-surgical rehabilitation and sporting injuries.
Applicants for this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 30 - 35 Per yearFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
Systemic/Family Therapist - Exciting Project - Early HelpAre you looking for something different to add to your experience? I am lo...
Part timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Locum Clinical Psychologist / Family Therapist required in North London for a CAMHS LD service. Band 7 / 8a 3 days per week (6 sess...