I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £36,000 p/a | Full Time | Days | Great Company Benefits |
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in orthopaedics is required to work in a leading private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
Details of the Senior MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A competitive annual salary up to £36,000
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, with your caseload including a diverse range of MSK conditions, including post-surgical rehabilitation and sporting injuries.
Applicants for this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearFull timePermanentEdgware, London, Greater London, England
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - HarlesdenStarting Salary: £44,500 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice ...
£ 28 - 28 Per hourFull timeTemporaryCity of London, London, Greater London, England
Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Assessment Unit / Frailty Unit /A&E - London - £28 per hourWorking hours: Monday to Friday, 37...