I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Dentist - Essential Requirements:
• Fully registered as a Dentist with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions
• Certified completion of Foundation Training in Dentistry in the UK, or have evidence of at least 12 months full-time postgraduate clinical experience derived in a primary dental care setting, or have qualified before foundation training became compulsory in the NHS
• Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation
• Must provide evidence of clinical currency, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months
• To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including basic life support, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, infection control, and adequate radiological protection knowledge
Dentist - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Dentist – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
• Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentTotnes, Devon, England
GDC Registered Associate Dentist required in Totnes, Devon to start ASAPJob SettingAn excellent opportunity has arisen in this beau...
£ 50000 - 70000 Per yearPart timePermanentKentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
GDC Registered Associate Dentist required in KENT to start ASAP, Performer Number Required, Part TimeMixed Dental Practice speciali...
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentHorley, Surrey, England
GDC Registered Locum Dentist required in Horley, Surrey to start ASAP, Full Time Job SettingAn excellent opportunity has arisen in ...