I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse - RMN / RNLD
Mental Health Care Provider
£26,000 - £33,000 pa - Dependant on experience
Compass Associates is excited to be working alongside a nationwide mental health care provider in their search to expand their nursing team. This service is based in a brand-new state of the art hospital that opened its doors in late 2018.
We are looking for nurses in the following wards,
- Female Personality Disorder Ward - A Tier 4 specification but commissioned by CCGs
- Male Low secure Ward - A service for men with enduring mental illness including those with a personality disorder or detained under the Mental Health Act
- Male PICU Ward - 15 bed male PICU service accepting emergency and crisis admissions from all areas
- Male Rehab Ward - 16 bed high dependency service with a focus on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community
In this role you will be responsible for the assessment, planning and implementation of patient programs with a focus on risk assessment and strategies ensuring that the care program approach is met in a timely manner. You will liaise with members of the MDT to ensure the patients individual needs are met in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
The role is based in Maidstone and has good motorway links and is easily commutable from South London, Dartford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Ashford and surrounding areas
- A registered nurse with a valid NMC pin (RMN or RNLD)
- Well versed in the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Passionate about care for people with Mental Health complexities.
- Clear DBS
One stage face to face interview.
- Hourly rate of £12.62-£16.13 dependent on experience (£25,265.24-£32,292.26 per annum) + enhancements:
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
- Strong career progression opportunities including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.