I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Urgent Care Centre Doctor
Department: Urgent Care Centre – Casualty First
Salary: £82,215 dependent on experience
Location: South Hampstead
You will also receive;
• Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
• For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
• Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
• Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
• 27 days annual leave
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Discounts at local, national and online shops
• Interest-free season ticket loans
• Cycle to work loan scheme
• Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
• Childcare vouchers
What are the main responsibilities of Urgent Care Centre Doctor Role?
• Support the team in achieving objectives of the department.
• Participate in personal development planning and access training as appropriate or deemed necessary/ mandatory by the hospital to improve service provision.
• Deputise for the clinical lead in his absence.
• Document an accurate and methodical account of the client’s journey and use departmental electronic records resources appropriately
• Ensure the efficient medical management of casualty cases
• Participate in a multidisciplinary approach to patient care within the Hospital and work flexibly as a member of the team
• Assess, monitor and participate in the evaluation and improvement of standards of care
• Promote good clinical practice and advise the Clinical lead of any concerns relating to clinical practice of doctors, nurses and administrative staff.
• Participate in audit and service improvement initiatives
• Ensure that all results of investigations are dealt with in line with promptly.
• Maintain accurate medical records, whether in electronic or hard copy format including scanning, in accordance with Hospital policy.
You must have the following:
• GMC with Licence to practice
• Experience in General Practice/minor illness
• A&E / UCC experience
• Ongoing training and commitment to development.
• Evidence of CPD
• Evidence of accumulation of relevant experience/ knowledge.
• Physical examination and diagnostic skills.
• Teaching and Assessing skills and experience in clinical practice.
• Minimum of 2 years post graduation experience.
• Paediatric experience.
• At least 2 years experience in one of the above fields and at least one year A&E experience.
• Experience of working autonomously.
• Evidence of wide knowledge base and competency in clinical practice.
• Evidence of excellent oral and written communication.
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a wide range of individuals at different levels.
Ref: Lenin- Doctor-2018
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Cpl Healthcare have teamed up with a Trust in the South East of England to recruit Junior and Middle Grade Doctors.The suitable can...