I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Role: Lead Clinician
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: To £85,000
Working Pattern: Full Time - flexible - travel required
Team24 are working with one of the largest outsourcing partners in the UK. We are supporting them to find a Lead Clinician. You will be a fully qualified Medical Practitioner with licence to practice. The skill mix you will need to demonstrate includes leadership, managerial and delegation. Our client works in partnership with the Army to enhance the recruitment experience of candidates by identifying a quicker smoother process. With this in mind excellent Occupational Health standards much be followed at all times.
You will be
* Coaching clinical staff to meet the productivity, quality and outcome measures - meeting business objectives
* Identify resource needs and assist CMO in clinician recruitment and contracting
* Clinical policies, protocols, and electronic reporting of screening solution
* Work with external specialists e.g. Cardiologists where appropriate and directly with Army authority, Medical Officers
* Carry out/ supervise first level appeal process and manage appeals within the agreed service standards
* Clinical complaints
* Deputise for the CMO/DCMO when required at meetings with Army Service Entry Occupational Health.
Skills and capabilities must include
* Fully qualified Medical Practitioner with licence to practise
* Leadership, managerial and delegation skills
* Good IT skills and experience with general Microsoft programmes
* Excellent presentational skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* Commercial experience, awareness and innovative thinker
* Being able to work effectively and efficiently to tight deadlines is essential
* Effective communicator both verbally and written
* Negotiation skills
* Trained appraiser
* Occupational Medicine experience
* Experience of current Army medical screening process
You will be using technology, insight and analytics to underpin you work. To deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to a high standard the following competencies are required:
* Collaborative Team Working
* Customer Service
* Performance Management
* Results Focused
* Inclusive Leadership
* Innovation, Change & Continuous Improvement
Our commitment to you
Team 24 are a preferred recruitment provider to our client and as such we will act as your first point of contact for the recruitment of these opportunities. We are proud to offer you a dedicated consultant that will be working with you on your application process.
This role is working with the Armed Forces via an outsourced partner and will provide a diverse and engaging opportunity. You will be a valued member of the supportive clinical team. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits plus access to a leading training programme that will maximise your career progression.
If you believe this is the next step in your career, click to apply or call Chris on Applyor email your CV to Apply
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Lead clinician
£ 75 - 90 Per hourFull timeBankChichester, West Sussex, England
Locum GPs for Triage and Mobile OOH Shifts, East & West Sussex, to £90/hrExpert clinicians need an expert agency. Merco have 16...
£ 105 Per hourFull timeBankChichester, West Sussex, England
Expert clinicians need an expert agency.Merco only work with specialist clinicians and we provide work across the urgent and unsche...