I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Flexible Contract / Part or Full Time Positions
Your new company
On behalf of our clients we are looking for Occupational Therapists to work up and down the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
BSc in Occupational Therapy
Experience in working with a specific therapy modality (such as CBT, DBT etc.) would be an advantage
Proven experience in mental health and knowledge of the Mental Health Act
Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
Fine tuned decision making skills
Excellent organisational capability
Effective communication skills
What you'll get in return.
* Market Competitive rates of pay
* Access to exclusive vacancies
* Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
* Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
* Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
* Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
* Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
* Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position then please submit your CV via the job advert or contact me directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the healthcare industry please get in contact with me.
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Chelmsford Location: Chelmsford Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced...