I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently recruiting for a Specialty Doctor in Care of The Elderly.
The role of Specialty Doctor will include the following:
- Support acute assessment and intermediate care wards as required
- Support outreach services to surgical, orthopaedic and medical wards
- Participate in audit programme, maintaining robust systems for effective clinical audit
- Assist with outpatient clinics, including rapid access
- Assist with service development
- Attend unit management and governance meetings
- Support implementation and achievement of targets set by the NSF’s for Older People and Chronic Conditions
- Work with colleagues to ensure effective management of inpatients, internal referrals, outpatient clinics and investigational sessions
- Work together with primary care colleagues to ensure effective management of community patients
- Participate in the education and training of medical students, doctors, and professions allied to medicine including those in primary care
You must have
- PLAB1 and PLAB2 achieved at the time of application (International Medical Graduates, unless MTI)
- MRCP or equivalent Eligibility
- Eligible for full registration with the GMC and holding a licence to practice at time of appointment.
- Evidence of achievement of Foundation competencies by time of appointment in line with GMC standards in Good Medical Practice.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- UK NHS experience desired (but not a must)
- 5+ Experience
Interviews are taking place next week!
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...