We are currently seeking a Therapy Coordinator to join our team at Cygnet Raglan House
Cygnet Raglan House is a 25 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation hospital for women. The service is designed to provide an environment which promotes mental health recovery by focusing on space, personal privacy and dignity.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities. Our therapy rooms include beauty and hairdressing salons with an onsite beauty therapist. There is also an IT suite and a kitchen for cookery skills training.
In this role you will:
• Deliver planned activities for patients under the direction of Occupational Therapy department and Multidisciplinary Team
• Contribute ideas, create and facilitate events and activities safely and support people to structure their time through meaningful activity
• Have involvement in the delivery of one to one and group interventions
• Implement individual care plans during activity sessions and take into account specific interests and opportunities to promote choice and independence
We are looking for people who have:
• Experience working within a care environment or equivalent
• Full UK Driving Licence is preferred
• Some experience within a mental health setting is preferred
• An understanding of mental health diagnosis is important
• A relevant healthcare qualification is desirable
In return we will offer:
• Increased hourly rate following successful completion of probation
• Company pension scheme
• Regular supervision by an Occupational Therapist
• Opportunities for CPD, training, development and research
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference?
Click the link to apply.