I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary: Circa £18,000
Working Pattern: Full Time - 37.5 hours weekly
Team24 are working with one of the largest outsourcing partners in the UK. We are supporting them to find several Administrators in the Upavon, Pewsey area. The core area for this role is business process management. This is an office based role. This role is set up to ensure the delivery of great candidate experience.
You will be supporting the team of clinicians in managing documentation, booking telephone interviews and be responsible for the candidate medical process. Our client is supporting the armed services in delivering excellence through the Occupational Health aspect of onboarding recruits to the Army. A key area of the process is managing the flow of documentation and supporting the team of clinicians. You will be reporting to the Team Leader.
* Provide a quality service to internal customers and candidates to achieve personal targets and contribute to team targets
* Ensure own performance impacts positively on candidate experience, team performance and reputation
* Make constructive contributions when communicating with others on a one-to-one or group basis
* Apply a flexible approach to work and report any issues that may impact business performance
* Follow all business processes, policies and systems to deliver agreed service levels
* Take ownership for your personal performance targets and development
* Regularly suggest valid, constructive and appropriate ideas to improve people processes, customer service, partnership and / or reputation
* Allocate candidates to events such as Army Selection and Basic Training as per availability and requirements.
* IT Literate
* Effective of organisation and attention to detail
* Excellent influencing and communication skills
* Flexible approach to change, encouraging the same in team
* Proactive in ensuring individual behaviours contribute to positive business reputation
* Passion for excellent Customer Service
* Collaborative team player; leads by example
* Previous supervisory / performance management experience
* Familiarity with Army Careers
* Experience of recruitment
You will need to display
* A Collaborative team working
* Customer Service
* Performance management
* A focus on results
* Inclusive leadership
* Innovation, change and continuous improvement
Our commitment to you
Team 24 are a preferred recruitment provider to our client and as such we will act as your first point of contact for the recruitment of these opportunities. We are proud to offer you a dedicated consultant that will be working with you on your application process. If you believe this is the next step in your career, click to apply or call Chris on Applyor email your CV to Apply
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Pewsey Admin
£ 26.00 - 30.00 Per hourFull timeContractTidworth, Wiltshire, England
REGIONAL HEALTHCARE GOVERNANCE LEAD A. OVERALL JOB DESCRIPTION – SERVICE REQUIREMENTS 1. To ensure that HG strategy is implemented ...
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSurbiton, Greater London, England
Group Quality & Compliance Manager - Elderly Nursing Homes Salary; £60,000 p/a plus benefits & bonus &n...
£ 39.90 - 54.91 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Halifax – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the oppo...