Working in partnership with the Lincolnshire West CCG and Lincolnshire East CCG, this service delivers immediate diagnosis and treatment for NHS patients with a wide range of musculoskeletal problems. The service is based upon a flexible, mobile team delivering services closer to their homes and work.
The Administrator role is based at the LCATS central office in North Hykeham and is responsible for providing central administrative support for the team.
Hours are: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 5pm
• Booking patients appointments
• Process patient records
• Ensure data confidentiality is maintained
• Answering the telephones, making outgoing calls, dealing with patient queries
• Directing of discharges to the appropriate service
• Working to set KPI targets
• Any other administrative support tasks as required.
• Experience of working with the general public
• Administrative work experience
• Knowledge of IT and software packages (Word/Excell)
• Excellent Communication skills (Written and Phone)
• Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
• Ability to record information accurately.
• A willingness to learn new skills and undertake training
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours, prison health services and clinical assessment and diagnostics facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating out of hours, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
If you would like more information, please visit our website: http:// Apply
We can offer you
• £16,719.84 per annum (Pro Rata)
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays (Pro Rata)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email Apply
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.