I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£30,000 - £40,000 p/a | Full or Part Time Hours | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently requires an experienced Senior MRI Radiographer to work in their hospital in Eastbourne.
Details of this Senior MRI Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• Full or part time hours
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £40,000
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Senior MRI Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive MRI imaging service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior MRI Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have successfully completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• HCPC registered practitioner
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, with substantial MRI experience, ideally in addition to general, ward and theatre radiography, CT scanning and Arteriography/interventional radiography, Urodynamics and Nuclear Medicine
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...
Full timeTemporaryHelensburgh, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Locum Senior Mental Health Practitioner - PSTD / Trauma Hours: Full time, 37.5 hrs Start date: ASAP Band: 7 Contract: Locum, initia...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankKirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - KirkcaldyStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fee re...