I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Cleveland House is a 32 bed hospital for people who may have had a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injuries, intellectual / learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment.
Clinical care is provided to men and women over the age of 18 in a homely environment by a close knit team of dedicated staff. Therapy is focused on working with residents to improve their quality of life within a caring, safe and supporting atmosphere and in a way that is sensitive to each individual's needs.
A critical member of the Ward team, supporting and assisting Registered Nurses in the assessment, planning and implementation of patient care. Delivering care to the patient as prescribed by the individual care plans and liaising with family members as appropriate.
* Assists qualified staff with the assessment and implementation of individual patient care plans undertaking routine tasks and activities as directed to facilitate the wellbeing, dignity and treatment of all patients.
* Provides practical support and responsive care to patients who require assistance with intimate personal needs such as dressing, bathing and toileting activities ensuring that such activities comply with procedures and the relevant healthcare legislation.
* Observes and monitors the wellbeing of patients ensuring that any unusual physical, mental or emotional occurrences are promptly referred to senior staff/the primary nurse and documented as appropriate.
* Provide specific interventions with patients as delegated by a Registered Nurse, and following training and competency attainment. Such interventions include Observation and Engagement with Patients, escorting patients on leave, and being involved in de-escalation and management of violence and aggression.
* Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
* Participate in regular ward meetings and attend other meetings as requested.
* To assist in the maintenance of stock levels, including pharmaceutical products.
* To assist in the maintenance of ward cleanliness and tidiness and adhere to infection control policy and procedures at all times.
* Develops and maintains a good professional relationship with patients, colleagues and visitors responding promptly and courteously to requests and enquiries.
* Help promote and maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patient / relatives and carers.
* Ensure service users are gaining a quality service that is value for their money.
* To receive and convey information from telephone or personal enquiries in a courteous manner and ensure all persons visiting the ward are greeted and assisted in a welcoming and supportive manner.
What we would like to give you;
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
* A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
* Private Medical Insurance Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Free meals while on duty
* Care first - Employee Assistance Services
* Continuous learning and development
* Career development
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Voluntary Benefit
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.