I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
The Manor Clinic believes that anyone struggling with addictive behaviours deserve the best possible support to make a strong and lasting recovery. We are a private treatment centre in Southampton that specialises in addictions such as alcohol, drugs, gambling and prescription drugs.
We also treat other mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder, which you may be experiencing due to your addictive behaviours.
Our clinic's main building is an elegant Georgian mansion which provides a charming, homely and personable environment for receiving expert mental health treatment. Our close-knit, family feel allows for a flexible and informal atmosphere where your health and wellbeing are our priority.
As part of our nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the guidance of a variety of healthcare professionals you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
As a Healthcare worker you will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care for our patients undertaking support duties to patients with varying degrees of addictions in line with agreed plans and direction by the clinical team. Ensuring the upkeep of service users records where appropriate along with other unit based administration.
Key duties may include:
* Maintaining patient confidentiality
* Observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temparature, pulse, respiration, weight, urine/ drug screening and breathalising.
* Ensuring that clear and accurate records are maintained.
* Communication with patients, relatives and a range of healthcare professionals and other members of staff, ensuring the continuity of quality and safety in the provision of personal care services
* Personal care including infection prevention and control, personal hygiene as identified in agreed plans of care.
* Assisting in the development of patient's personal plans, their implementation and monitoring.
* Ability to communicate on telephone and good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work flexibility
* Basic literacy and numeracy skills
* Common sense approach to problem solving
* Motivation and initiative
* Some appreciation of addictions and Mental Health problems
* Education to GCSE standard
* NVQ or equivalent would be an advantage
* Experience with working with people
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.