I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department .
We are looking for an experienced and motivated healthcare assistant to join our small and friendly team. You will be expected to work a flexible shift pattern and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills. You will take an active role in supporting a variety of clinicians working under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Care Certificate.
* NVQ Level 1 and/or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
* Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent
* Previous experience in a Healthcare Assistant role.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team, and using own initiative.
* Punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
* To work as an integral part of the nursing and Multi-disciplinary team, providing a high standard of patient centred care, meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues.
* Working within the multi-disciplinary team to deliver care, maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users under the supervision of a Registered Practitioner.
* Demonstrate competence in the role of Healthcare Assistant within the scope of your working areas.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
* Work alongside multi-disciplinary team to provide safe and high quality care provision for patients.
* Support colleagues and senior staff to help promote good team morale, leading my example with one's own professional behaviour.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.