I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently recruiting for our NHS client for a dynamic forward thinking Locum Consultant in Community Paediatrics, this is a full time post (10 PA's)
This is a Locum Consultant Community Paediatric post with core responsibilities in neurodevelopmental disorders, with the potential to develop an area of interest and responsibility to complement the existing and expanding team.
An amazing opportunity exists for an honorary contract with a Medical School, for the development of an additional interest in Medical Education.
- Recognised medical qualification
- Higher Diploma (Fellowship or Membership) of specialty college.
- Applicant to produce evidence that s/he is within 6 months of CCT date and is expected to achieve a CCT.
- Full registration with GMC and name on Specialist Paediatric Register on date of taking up appointment or within 6 months of accreditation date
- Has completed or will complete within six months of commencement of the post in Spring 2018, higher specialist training in Community Paediatrics, or general paediatrics including 2 years of Community Paediatrics, or Neuro-disability
- Safeguarding training
- Evidence of CPD if already working as consultant
Get in touch today for more details and interview slots!