Paramedic ECPs for UCC Triage, streaming and treatment, Central London, up to £51.50/hr
Our client operates prestigious central London Unscheduled Care Centres and is a leading provider of outsourced quality clinical healthcare. They are recruiting flexible shifts to be covered by locum Emergency Care Practitioners (ECPs) and Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENPs) within their London and surrounding UCC services. Merco have been asked to support staffing for these services with Locum ECPs and ENPs to support the employed multidisciplinary team.
You will see, treat and discharge patients of all ages that present with minor illness or minor injury. There are excellent processes in place and great learning opportunities for Paramedic ECPs and Nurse ENPs. The skills mix within these OOH services includes ECPs, ANPs and GPs and incorporates urgent care, telephone triage, face to face appointments and home visits.
Shifts for locum ECPs and ENPs around London within UCC service
• Flexible ECP shifts in Central London – Hammersmith and Charing Cross
• Pay £36 to £51.50 per hour, outside of IR35
• From 6 to 12 hour shifts available, 7 days per week
• Paid induction – regular options
• Shift and inductions available immediately
• Long and short shifts available 7 days per week
• Full and unrestricted HCPC registration as a Paramedic OR with the NMC as a Nurse
• Post registration ECP / ENP qualification and experience
• Experience in A&E, MAU, triage or hospital Emergency Department
• Minor Illness and Minor Injury trained
If you are an Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP) or Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) seeking flexible and well paid work then please contact us. All applicants must hold an unconditional registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) or Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Merco have 16 years’ primary care staffing experience - we only work with specialist clinicians providing work across the urgent and unscheduled care spectrum. We have excellent locum opportunities for Paramedic Emergency Care Practitioners (ECPs) and Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENPs).
For more details contact Michelle Quinn at Merco Medical Staffing Ltd Apply
or email Apply