I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £71,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Leading Private Hospital | Great Company Benefits | DR/RN/Physio/Radiographer/ODP Considered
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an experienced healthcare professional to work as Director of Clinical Services in their flagship hospital in Stockport.
This hospital offers services ranging from routine investigations to complex surgery and boasts state of the art facilities and internationally renowned consultants and specialists.
What the hospital is offering the successful Director of Clinical Services and details of the vacancy:
• A full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
• A fantastic annual salary of up to £71,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Director of Clinical Services, you will work with the Hospital Manager to provide effective and efficient clinical and operational management of the facility. You will ensure excellent standards of nursing care are provided and that all patients receive a high-quality service from admission to discharge. You will manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote best practices in all aspects of your role.
Applicants for this Director of Clinical Services post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as either RGN/Doctor/ODP/Radiographer/Pharmacist with registration with the relevant body eg NMC/GPC/HCPC/GMC
• Have completed a recognised management qualification with experience in HR duties such as interviewing and appraising
• Have completed ENB998 or a recognised mentorship or teaching qualification
• Experienced and knowledgeable regarding infection control
• Strong working knowledge of relevant codes of conduct and guidelines, The Care Standards Act and CQC requirements
• Good understanding of Quality Assurance tools
• Financially aware with good budget management skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Helens, Merseyside, England
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - WarringtonStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? With the opportunity to work with Neuro patients for £43...