I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Physiotherapist Band 6
Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements:
• Must be Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered as a Physiotherapist
• Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP)
• Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
• Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
• Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in musculoskeletal disorders
• Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent
• Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Physiotherapist - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Physiotherapist – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
• Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - EdinburghStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice ...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankKirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - KirkcaldyStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fee re...
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...