I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
They currently have opportunities for MSK Physiotherapists or MSK Senior 1 Physiotherapists to join their Bank team within the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Chartered Physiotherapist Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
* Degree level educated, or equivalent.
* Preferred skill set includes; Treatment of Sports Injuries/Acute Injuries, Acupuncture, Strapping/Taping, Bracing and Post-operative management.
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Physiotherapist Job - Functional Assessor - AberdeenStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including NMC/HCPC fe...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Physiotherapist Job - Functional Assessor - GlasgowStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including NMC/HCPC fee...
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...