I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
EAP Counsellor – Warrington - Weekends
£35,000 per annum pro rata
We are currently looking for a qualified counsellor to join our telephone - based Employee Assistance Program service in Warrington. We provide a 24/7 confidential support service to our client’s employees nationwide. They can call our number to speak to a qualified counsellor about issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, debt advice and family issues. Working as part of this team you will provide confidential advice, and further therapy if needed.
The role will involve:
• Conducting telephone assessments including referral for ongoing psychological support.
• Administering Psychometric Tools.
• Providing support calls to employees and managers and signposting to appropriate external agencies.
• Offering Psychoeducation
• Delivering Trauma Support
• Managing Risk Calls
• Providing telephone and video counselling to employees
• Assisting EAP Team with other duties including referral work
• Providing advice to managers/HR on a needs basis
The ideal candidate will have:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy
• BACP Registration required
• Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Ideally be BACP or BABCP accredited or working towards accreditation
• Minimum of 5 years post qualifying counselling experience
• Telephone counselling experience
• Experience or an interest in email counselling beneficial
• EAP Experience desirable but not essential
• Computer literate essential
This role is a weekend role working Saturday & Sunday. You will work 8hrs per day plus 30mins unpaid lunch. Please see shifts times below:
8.00am – 4.30pm
1.30pm – 10.00pm
You must be flexible to cover both shifts as this will work on an alternate basis.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. PAM also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance Scheme
• 33 Days Holiday pro-rata
Part timeTemporaryPreston, Lancashire, England
Locum Psychologist / Mental Health Practitioner required for a CAMHS service in the North West of England. Start date: As soon as p...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton on the Forest, York, North Yorkshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Forensic or Clinical Psychologist to join the established Psychology department within o...
Full timeTemporaryNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Locum Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) - IAPT Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours Start date: ASAP Band: 5 Contract: Locu...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLambeth, London, Greater London, England
Accredited CBT Therapist – Full or Part Time – Permanent Excellent Salary & Benefits Package PAM Wellbeing is part of PAM Group...