I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Theatre ODP / Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse
Salary up to £36,000 + benefits package
Our hospital works with leading consultants we undertake extensive laparoscopic surgery. We have four main theatres and an Endoscopy suite. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do the best for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence-based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
A new opportunity has arisen for an ODP/Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse who is passionate about nursing and is a motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
* You will participate as a member of the Theatre Team under the direction and supervision of the Theatre Co-ordinator
* Responsible for delivering high level, professional care across a broad spectrum of specialties to patients
* Adhering to your professional code of conduct
Skills and Experience:
* NMC/HCPC registered nurse
* Experience within Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic
* Driven by quality
We want you to be the best you can be, so we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. We value expertise and our combination of expert knowledge, innovative thinking and passion has enabled us to build a unique network delivering connected healthcare.
Key employee benefits are as follows:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
£ 37500 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnet, London, Greater London, England
Up to £37,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits A leading national provider of private healthcare services is current...