I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£20,400 - £23,400 p/a | 22.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist with a background in neuro-rehabilitation is required to work in a private hospital in Maidstone.
Details of this Neuro Rehab Physiotherapist position and what the service is offering:
• Part-time hours of 22.5 per week
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £20,400 to £23,400
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Neuro Rehab Physiotherapist you will provide effective clinical support and rehabilitation programmes to patients with a diverse range of neurological conditions, ensuring the highest standards of clinical care, support and customer service.
Applicants for this Neuro Rehab Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• Proven post-graduate experience within a neurological or MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 35304 - 37454 Per yearFull timePermanentRomford, Greater London, England
Maximus People Services employ real people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. How you behave and get things done is ea...