I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Dental Nurse / Northampton, Northamptonshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Northampton, Northamptonshire to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team.
• Full time, 40 hours per week – days & hours to be discussed
• £8.50 - £9 per hour, depending on experience.
• Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid
• Progression and development available
• Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress
• Competitive staff benefits
• Uniform provided
• Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
• Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside
duties, patient care, infection control and setting up
decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and
• Preferred SOE/ R4 experience
All candidates must be registered with the GDC.
Apply now by forwarding your CV.
£ 10 - 11 Per hourFull timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
GDC Registered Dental Nurse required in Cambridge to start ASAP, Up to £11 p/hr, Full TimeMixed Dental Practice specialising in Gen...