I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Meriden Hospital in Coventry has a vacancy for a Clinical Specialist - Hand Therapy to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department .
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)/Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP/RCOT and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
* Advanced training/recognised qualifications in specialist area. For example, BAHT Level I or equivalent plus further formal hand therapy education
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Demonstrates a professional manner at all times.
* Enthusiastic, proactive and driven to succeed.
Duties of this role include:
* Provide specialist assessment and treatment (hand therapy) for outpatients, inpatients, pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
* Depending on training, this might include hand and wrist only, hand, wrist and elbow or whole upper limb.
* For the purposes of this role description, hand and wrist will be used.
* Provide assessment and treatment for all hand and wrist conditions.
* Engage with the Upper Limb Services Manager for clinical support, organisation of peer review, specialist CPD and national operational processes and marketing.
* Make an active contribution to the marketing, promotion and development of the hand therapy service within the hospital, working closely with the local and regional marketing team, consultants and GP referrers.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks as guided on the Upper Limb Services shared drive.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Key Skills: Holistic Assessments, Report Writing, Time Management, Customer Service Benefits: Gym membership, Private Medical Insur...