I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Position: Head of Occupational Health
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, permanent
I have a really exciting Head of Occupational Health position based on site in Manchester. In this role you will be responsible in leading and supporting a large Occupational Health team to deliver a high-quality service ensuring it achieves objectives.
Main duties will include:
• Provide leadership and support to the clinical team to meet strategic aims of the treatment and OH service
• Evaluate standard of service to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client. Deploying and supervising staff to ensure continuity of service
• Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing and supporting best practice in treatment and OH services
• Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture
• Support recruitment, selection and induction
• Undertake, review and record regular clinical competency review; carry out annual reviews, competency checklists, end of probation meetings etc.
• Initiate, and participate in, programmes of audit for team to ensure compliance with evidence-based standards
• Work closely with site operations and multiple stakeholders. Attend Daily/ weekly site operations meetings
Preferable Skills/ Qualifications:
• Must be a registered nurse and have a qualification in occupational health
• Must have managerial experience
The role offers a generous salary plus generous benefits as well as long term employment stability and progression.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and have the experience to take on this opportunity, please call Hannah Applyor email your most up to date CV ASAP to Apply
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
The Trust reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that...
£ 39.90 - 54.91 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHalifax, West Yorkshire, England
Pulse is currently recruiting diligent Emergency Nurse Practitioners within Halifax – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the oppo...
£ 17000 - 18651 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Health and Wellbeing Assistant (HCA) - substance misuse / addictions - BradfordMonday - Friday 9am - 5pm£17,848 - £18,651 per annum...