I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Part Time - 15 Hours Per Week
Salary up to £24500 (pro rata)
Our Southampton based hospital have a part time Pharmacy Technician to work within our friendly Pharmacy team. This is a permanent role for 15 hours per week. The remuneration is £20,000 - £24,480 pro rata.
We are the largest independent provider of health and social care. We're a diverse team with one thing in common.. we love what we do. We are looking for someone who is motivated to join our Pharmacy team to make an impact as a Pharmacy Technician.
* Are you a senior pharmacy technician with experience in Secondary Care sectors, and a passion for delivering life impacting care to patients with valuable support to healthcare providers?
* Do you have experience in regulation and auditing?
* Do you have both clinical pharmacy knowledge and commercial acumen with a driven attitude towards increasing patient care?
* Are you an outgoing, confident character able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
* Do you have a strong work ethic and willingness to bring innovation to pharmaceutical care practice?
* Do you believe in promoting the role of pharmacy technicians at all levels?
If you believe this could be you then we can offer you an exciting opportunity to join a unique, young and energetic organisation, and undertake a challenging role to further develop Pharmacy services at our Southampton Hospital.
Skills and Experience Required:
* NVQ 2 and 3
* Registered with GPhC
* 3 year's relevant experience within Secondary Care/Hospital setting
* Knowledge of health and safety requirements
* Experience gained in a similar setting (desirable)
* Evidence of personal goals
* Willing to develop personally and professionally
If you would like to apply for this position please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489774218.