I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £39000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts Only | Overall “Good” CQC
An opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Lewisham for a Senior Theatre Practitioner, Scrub RGN/ODP to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Our client is offering the following employment package for this Senior Theatre Practitioner – Scrub RGN/ODP post:
• An annual salary of up to £39,000 depending on experience
• Working 37.5 hours per week
• A company pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• 25 days annual leave
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Senior Theatre Practitioner – Scrub RGN/ODP, you will support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department. To develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self. Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
Applicants for this Senior Theatre Practitioner – Scrub RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• Previous experiencing managing and leading a clinical team & experienced working within an acute healthcare environment
• Confident delivering effective clinical leadership and ability to work in a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate experience of delivering high quality customer service
• You will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28000 - 28000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
£28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Fantastic Benefits A leading Croydon private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity fo...