I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Regional Managing Director
Location: Northern England
Base Salary: £90,000 - £110,000
Benefits: Executive Benefits Package
Bonus: 50% Bonus
Our Client is a leading Elderly care provider operating throughout the U.K who have a reputation for delivering the highest standard of Person Centred Care. They now require a regional Managing Director to oversee their Elderly Care business in the North of England
• Reporting in to the Chief Exec and alongside the senior Management team you will hold overall responsibility for over 50 Nursing & Residential homes in the north of England
• You will hold full P&L responsibility for the region and also provide strategic and operational insight for the northern business
• You will implement an overall strategy to achieve company objectives, increase occupancy, achieve CQC compliance and reduce overall agency spend alongside exploring new acquisitions and income avenues
• You will have held a similar position within a national Healthcare provider.
• You will possess the ability to motivate, lead and manage a multi-faceted team to achieve company goals
• You will have previously managed a P&L in excess of £20m and have a demonstrable track record of leading and developing an elderly care business