Our client is a private multidisciplinary hospital based in Abu Dhabi. This state-of-the-art facility is a leader in the provision of patient centred healthcare services in the region. This resonates through the highest quality of staff, range of services offered, equipment and facilities provided.
We are recruiting for a Consultant - Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
- Basic Medical Degree recognised by Health Authority Abu Dhabi.
- Completion of a recognised higher professional education program.
- Certification of higher professional education recognized by Health Authority Abu Dhabi: FRCS plus CCST in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, or FRCSC, or FRACS, or equivalent recognized by Health Authority Abu Dhabi.
- Appropriate experience and competency in all aspects of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience at a consultant level, since gaining higher qualification.
- Publication in peer reviewed journals would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides comprehensive Obstetrics & Gynaecology care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional development of any junior medical staff in the department.
- Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conducts clinical audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the department and the Hospital.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the department and the hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Obstetrics & Gynaecology .
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position. The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive Specialist level patient care in neonatology however this responsibility may be shared with the other specialist/consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology in the hospital Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation allowance and Transportation allowance
- Mobilisation/ Repatriation flights
- Medical Insurance/ Life & Disability Cover (Self & family if family are sponsored and on ground)
- Generous vacation leave and public holidays
- Gratuity Award
Please note the targeted start date for each position is dependent on the speciality/ level and current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.