A&E Junior, Middle Grade and Consultant DoctorsEngland - Midlands Salary is £30,000 - £103,000 per annum
Indigo Healthcare are seeking A&E doctors of all levels to work in the Middle of England. Cities in the area include Birmingham, Nottingham, Conventry and Stoke on Trent plus many others. There are fantastic opportunities in A&E working with a great team for a NHS Trust in England.
We are looking for doctors at the following levels:
- Consultant, Associate Specialist, Speciality Doctor, Registrar, Senior Clinical Fellow, Junior Clinical Fellow, ST1-2, CT1-2, FY1-2
The Trusts we work with can offer:
- Certificate of Sponsorships for Tier 2 Visas
- Relocation packages
- Hospital Accommodation
We help by:
- Providing detailed advice on locations in England and cost of living: schools, accommodation
- Pastoral care throughout the relocation process
- Detailed interview prep
- Above all, a friendly and professional service.
- Full registration with the GMC or be eligible to register
- Previous experience of working in Accident & Emergency/ER/Emergency Medicine
- The doctor must also have a broad experience in General Medicine and Surgery.
- You must be ATLS, ALS and APLS/PALS certified.
- MRCS/FRCS, MRCP/FRCP, MCEM/MRCEM/FRCEM, or MRCGP is desirable though not essential.
Indigo Healthcare are experienced recruiters placing International Doctors in UK Hospitals. We offer a supportive and friendly service to all our candidates helping Doctors to find the right position.
Please contact the team on +44(0)330 123 9665 to discuss all opportunities further.Â We look forward to hearing from you.