Purpose of Role:
To ensure that support is provided in accordance with operational requirements, ensuring compliance with both internal and external legal requirements, delivering a high quality, timely, accurate and efficient customer focused function. To support the operational teams to deliver the HC-One vision and mission of being the kindest care home provider and the number one care home in every locality and deliver the best health and care experience for Residents, the best working environment for colleagues and the best return for Investors. Your role will involve:
- To assist the HR Support Manager in delivering agreed HR plans which are aligned to the overall business objectives.
- Undertake validation of work instructions in line with Operational requirements.
- Acknowledge all customer emails at point of receipt and respond with 24 hours.
- Complete all change of circumstance requests e.g. change to salary, change to role, change to personal details, change to benefits/allowances within 24 hours of receipt, subject to approval requirements being satisfied.
- Monitor and alert customer of all colleagues in roles of Home Manager and above, including support roles, whose probation is due to end.
- Produce high quality, accurate and appropriate employment related documentation e.g. letters for changes to terms and conditions, salary review, confirmation of completed probation.
- Monitor, manage and maintain Compliance activity for all group employees in line with role requirements, highlighting any concerns appropriately to the customer.
- Provide monthly MI pack by area with exception reporting in relation to key critical information e.g. Turnover, Sickness, SSSC, DBS, Right To Work, highlighting concerns and trends and areas requiring action.
- Maintain and record colleague personal information accurately, securely and in line with data protection requirements and notify payroll of required information.
- Escalates complex queries to HR Support Manager in a timely manner.
- Fosters and takes advantage of continuous learning activities to support new procedures, technologies and customer service initiatives.
About You Skills:
- Good general level of education including GCSE Mathematics and English, CIPD qualifications or working towards CIPD. Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Concise and accurate record keeping skills and the ability to interpret information and report back.
- IT literate to include the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise and plan time effectively.
- Working to tight deadlines whilst responding to last minute changes within these.
12 Months previous HR administrative support experience in a busy people focused environment. Please note you will need to be flexible for hours between 8am and 6pm Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within fourteen days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
About The Company