I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training Opportunities
One of North-West London’s leading private hospitals is currently looking to recruit a Senior 1 Physiotherapist from a background working with medical/surgical patients to join their team.
Details of this Senior 1 Physiotherapist – Medical/Surgical position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
• A fantastic staff benefits package which includes private medical cover
• A company pension plan
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Senior 1 Physiotherapist, you will manage a patient caseload which includes both medical and surgical patients, providing the highest standards of patient care and customer service. You will also provide effective leadership and guidance to junior team members in addition to contributing to departmental management.
The skills, qualifications and experience required from a Senior 1 Physiotherapist – Medical/Surgical:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and current CSP membership
• Proven post-graduate experience, ideally within the private sector
• Experienced in aquatic therapy, acupuncture and manual therapy
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
£ 44500 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Key Skills: Holistic Assessments, Report Writing, Time Management, Customer Service Benefits: Gym membership, Private Medical Insur...
£ 44,500 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentCamden, London, Greater London, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? With the opportunity to work with Neuro patients for £43...