I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £27,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in Hillingdon currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience
• Private Healthcare
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Extensive training and development opportunities
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, working in general radiography and theatres and utilising state of the art equipment and technologies.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, ideally including in general, ward and theatre radiography, CT and MRI scanning
• Familiar with IT systems such as RIS and PACS
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...