Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via the NHS Jobs website or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your NHS Jobs and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.Registered and Newly Qualified Nurses and ODP’s Open Days- North Bristol NHS TrustLooking to find out more about working in one of the largest NHS Trusts in the South West of England and one of the leading acute hospitals in Europe? Are you a passionate about providing ‘exceptional healthcare, personally delivered’?
If so, come and meet our clinical teams to find out about exciting career opportunities we have available and what makes us ‘proud to be at NBT’. Our Registered Nurse and ODP Open Days will be based in our award winning Brunel building
at Southmead Hospital on the following dates-Thursday 13th SeptemberSaturday 13th OctoberADDRESS: Brunel Building, Southmead Hospital, Bristol, BS10 5NBTIMES: 10am-2pmWhy choose North Bristol NHS Trust?
- Cutting-edge clinical practice- Southmead Hospital is a centre of excellence across a range of services and major specialties. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge
- Career development- our trust is committed to providing staff with training to support their career aspirations and our purpose built Learning & Research Centre regularly hosts regional and national training and conference events
- Fantastic facilities- you may be based in our Brunel building which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
- Preceptorship programme and Rotational opportunities- for Newly Qualified Nurses, our 6 month preceptorship and core competencies programme will provide you with good support and guidance to further develop your professional and reflective skills. There are also divisional Rotational opportunities available which will allow you to gain experience in a variety of specialties and support you with your decision on where to take a permanent role at the end of the programme
- An excellent location- the Trust resides within Bristol which is consistently voted one of the most vibrant cities in the UK. Voted the best city to live in 2017, Bristol is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art
- Access to fantastic NHS benefits and pension scheme
We have a wide variety of roles available across multiple specialties, including:
- Medicine- Acute, Emergency, Complex and Specialist Care
- ASCR- Theatres, Medi-rooms, ICU, Surgery
For candidates who have submitted an application in advance, you may have the opportunity to interview with a member of staff on the day.To register your attendance or for more information, please email Apply***Can’t make these days? We can arrange visits outside of these dates, please email Apply to discuss next steps***If you wish to interview on the day-
applications are welcome for both experienced and newly qualifying nurses. We are looking to recruit on a permanent basis and may be able to offer some part-time hours. We will also have representatives from our bank team, NBTeXtra, if you are looking for flexible work options.
Please submit your application here so that we have this on file in readiness for any possible interview and subsequent job offer. Applicants should highlight how they meet the criteria through their employment history, qualifications and within the supporting information section. Please bring appropriate ID documents to the event also.
For further details / informal visits contact:To register your attendance or for more information, please email Apply