Care UK are recruiting for a Bank Receptionist to work out of hours (OOH) to prepare and open the center for patients and doctors arrival, ensure patients are seen in a professional manner following the guidelines issued by Care UK and to provide a receptionist role to doctors and patients.
Hours of work are negotiable to meet the service level requirements, however shift patterns will be between 5-6 hours during evenings, mainly weekends and Bank Holidays. Typical requirements are between 18:30 - 11:59, if required to work overnight, enhanced rates of pay will apply.
08.00-23.59 Weekday - 08.46
00.00-07.59 Weekday Overnight - 11.81
08.00-23.59 Weekend - 09.06
00.00-07.59 Weekend Overnight - 12.68
• Ensuring that the site is open and ready for the start of the shift and locking the site up securely at the close of a shift.
• Setting up equipment and paperwork ready for the arrival of both Doctors and patients.
•Greeting patients and dealing with them in an efficient and professional manner.
• Effective telephone communication relating to patients, Doctors and central base.
• Accurately entering details of walk in patients.
• Completing a PCC Log Sheet during every shift as per the guidelines.
• Accurate record keeping regarding distribution of prescriptions.
• Maintaining tidiness on site at all times.
• Ensuring all files on site are up to date and all paperwork filed away.
• Comfort calling patients during busy periods to help the co-ordinators
• Manage waiting room effectively
• Adhere to policies relevant to their job role
• Completing and maintain 100% compliancy on LMS training system
• Experience as a receptionist within a healthcare setting desired
• Experience working withing an OOH environment desired
• Good communication skills
• Good telephone manner
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview. If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email Apply
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.