I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.within their Private Hospital in Bolton.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive salary of £45,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
• Healthcare Professional Council (HCPC) registration
• Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
• IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities , change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
• Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
Duties of this role include:
• Developing and managing service delivery within the area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
• As a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
• Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
For further detailed information of this vacancy please contact Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.