I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Remedy Healthcare Solutions (RHS) is one of the UK’s fastest growing insourced and outsourced healthcare providers for the National Health Service. We specialise in the provision care across a range of Medical and Surgical specialties delivering comprehensive project management for a service designed to reduce NHS waiting times.
Due to our outstanding success rate, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our team for an experienced Business Development and Project Manager.
Your role will be to identify opportunities and develop relationships with key stakeholders within the NHS. You will ideally have a healthcare or pharmaceutical background and will have engaged with the NHS or Private Healthcare providers in a BD capacity. Experience in writing and/or overseeing tenders and bid writing would be of significant advantage.
Overview of the role/responsibilities
• Develop a marketing plan to identify and make contact with key stakeholders in the NHS who may benefit from our service.
• Responsible for account management and development
• Leading of insourced/outsourced healthcare projects
• Overseeing and initial drafting of PQQ’s and ITT’s
• Monitoring of ongoing projects through regular dialogue with NHS Management, RHS Board of Directors and Clinical Board.
• Managing relationships between RHS and our Subcontractors
• Direct report to RHS Managing Directors
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
• Previous BDM experience with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
• Healthcare or Pharmaceutical background would be preferred but not essential
• Experience in bid writing (PQQ and ITT stage) is preferred but not essential
• New Business and marketing skills required
• Experience working with tender portals
• Strong analytical and strategic skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Polished and well-spoken individual ideally with a University Degree
• Full, clean UK driving license
• Competitive salary (negotiable)
• Excellent commission package
• Pension Scheme
• Company car
• Ongoing support
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact us or send your CV to: email@example.com
£ 18000 - 22500 Per yearFull timePermanentMerton, London, Greater London, England
We are Merco, the leading medical recruitment company based in South West London – Wimbledon area. Do you need to work flexibly? Do...
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Experienced Fertility Nurse - Private Fertility Clinic Registered General Nurse Fer...
£ 44,500 - 48,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Do you have at least 1 years experience as a fully Qualified RGN or 2 years as a Physiotherapist? Does the idea of no more awkward ...
£ 50,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Customer/Patient Experience Manager - Specialist Private Healthcare Clinic London Central London £50,000...